- We thank God for those who, having gone before us, claimed the name Trinity for our church. We know God as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. As we continue to fall deeper in love with the Triune God, we become more like Jesus in who we are and what we do. Jesus is the center of Trinity United Methodist Church.
- We believe we receive the love of Jesus by gathering to praise and worship God, by reading the Bible and praying, by taking part in small groups for spiritual growth, by joining together in fellowship, and by partaking of the Lord’s Supper.
- We believe the Holy Spirit will help us learn to love others as Christ loves us, will lead us to be more welcoming and accepting to those who are different, and will unite us in service to God and all his children.
- We believe in being intentional in forming relationships with those who may not yet be followers of Jesus. We believe that we should invite everyone to follow Jesus as Savior and Lord.
- We believe we are God’s children and his miracles are enacted through us in “hands on” service to others. When The Holy Spirit moves through us to minister to people’s spiritual and physical needs, we embody the prayer Jesus taught us to pray: “Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.”